Arc Flash Overview
- Describe ARC Flash in terms of:
- List the main causes of ARC Flash.
- Describe Flash Hazard Boundary.
- Define Shock Risk Assessment
- Explain how to avoid ARC Flash.
- List the PPE required for the different levels of exposure risk.
- Describe Emergency Response Training
- PPE: Define by Hazard Boundary Level
- OSHA Regulations
- NFPA 70E® 2015 Edition, Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®
- AMTEC Integrated Manufacturing System Simulator (AIMSS)
Electrical Safety in the Workplace® and NFPA70E® are registered trademarks of the National Fire Protection Association, Quincy, MA.